I have had many requests to post a picture of my house...so, here you go. I think I'm going to miss this house, especially my big tub! (I love a long soak ;-)
We don't know exactly where we are going to be for a residency yet...but I do know we won't be able to live as nicely as we have been :-)...so goodbye home, I will miss you. Hey, anyone out there want to buy a home?
7 comments:
I didn't know you guys were moving, sad....when are you going to be leaving and when do you find out where you're going?
Kelli- howdy girl! I've been doing some blog searching and just happened upon yours! I was so excited!!! I can't believe you are married with 2 kids-wow how time flies. um...I can't believe that was your house-can we say NICE. Your kids are beautiful and it looks like you are doing great. I would love to hear from you and keep in touch. check out my blog http://campbellfam.wordpress.com/
alexis (gillespie) campbelll
Oh heck yeah I would love to buy your house, it is beautiful! But unfortunately I have to live Michigan. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. It is so good to read about you and catch up on your darling family. please keep in touch!
Hey Girl-
You need to come to Dallas, that's all I have to say. Your little boy is getting so big and cute. Take care.
Hey - what residency is he applying for? Orthodontics? Pediodontics? Something else? Our best friends out here just finished a pediodontal residency at Children's Mercy Hospital (same place I'm at for residency). Keep me up to date! Good luck. Residency is not too bad when you're in the dental field, so I hear from Scott... (at least in comparison to MDs!). Hugs, Sarah
Hey where is your house, by the way? Can you put it on hold for a few years til I'm done with residency...Just Kidding!
Kelli! First off you need to immediately let me know where you guys are moving!!! I hope I get that update ASAP. Wow, there are so many beautiful things in your life...your family, your home, your life! Seriously, I'm just so happy for you...and I love your blog. Let me know where your are moving ok!
Post a Comment