Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Micah 7th Birthday






We celebrated Micah's 7th birthday last weekend with his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Micah LOVES his cousins and appreciates every chance he gets to spend with them. His party was a lot of fun and Micah was spoiled with presents. We got him a keyboard since his new favorite pass time is playing the piano. He's such a good kid, I remember crying and fighting with my mom about practicing and having to learn the piano when I was his age...and Micah runs into every house he ever goes in and looks for a piano to play. He plays for hours and even spends time "writing" his own music. I think he's going to be a modern day Mozart.

3 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Birthday Parties are great...LOVE the cake hehehe! You are very lucky that he enjoys piano so much! I wish Mikayla loved to practice that much...she has her good days but it is pretty much me making her practice most of the time. I am hoping one day she will just love it and I won't have to push her to practice:)

Maranda said...

What a fun party! I can't believe Micah is 7...time flies by. That's great that Micah is becoming quite the piano player. Can't wait to see you guys in a week!

SarahBara said...

7? Wow, time goes by fast huh? That's cool he loves to play the piano, I hated it!! What a cute boy he is! Your family is just darling!