I was tagged by Melissa...a rather rude tag if you ask me ;-) especially since I have to compare everything in my house to her immaculate one...seriously, If her house looks like that at the end of the day with 4 kids...she should have a dozen more! So for all you out there here is a little peak into my reality. And yes, I will be tagging some of you at the end of my tag because I want that same peak into your lives :-) so do it! (please, & thank you) Here is what you do...you take a picture of the following 10 items AS THEY ARE RIGHT NOW, no cleaning up or changing things, just take the pictures now and you can blog about them when you have time...ready GO!
1. Kitchen Sink

2. Fridge (yes it is always this 'cluttered')

3. Laundry Room (This one wasn't fair since I was right in the middle of doing laundry...so I avoided the laundry pile in the picture :-)

4. Bathroom (I never put my stuff away okay!)

5. Closet (could there be a more crowded closet? We need his & hers closets)

6. Favorite Shoes (I like shoes)

7. Favorite Room

8. Self Portrait (that's just
great)

9. What the kids are doing (it's 11pm...what do you think?)

Aaron counts as one of my kids :-)

10. Dream Vacation

Now I tag Now I tag YOU. (you know who you are, I left a note on your blog :-) so don't poop out.
4 comments:
Way to go...you did it!! That was fun:) I love all the pictures hehehe!
AND BTW...My house was NOT clean LOL!! Oh, and HELL NO to the dozen kid thing...:)
I'm really jealous of all your lovely granite. Whoa, my laundry room is WAY worse than yours~ it's our storage room too. Shoot, okay I'll do it. Give me a couple o' days. :) It will inspire me to MOVE!
K, I'm ready to post!! Check it out yeahhhhh
Post a Comment