Aaron's ready to fly!
Down... Up
Near.... Far
As most of you know, I share my Birthday with my Anniversary, so for this years "annibirthary" we met up with Kyle and Nina to play on the most fun contraption I have come across yet :-)...a giant sling shot. I have got to figure out how to get one of these...it may be essential to my happiness. JK i'm not really that superficial (who knows who may be reading this). After being sling-shot, we went out for a romantic dinner and shopping. Thanks to Meesh for babysitting. I sure wish I still had my "live-in-nanny" :-) And thanks to my amazing husband for being my best friend and the love of my life. We've had many adventures in our short marriage, and I'm excited about all the adventures that our future holds.
1 comment:
That is quite the contraption & it looks like some serious fun!! I wanna try one of those myself:)
Post a Comment