Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Advertising!

I know I'm way past due for an update...but thinks have been beyond crazy down here in "sin-city" :-) We've moved in (twice) and I'm almost unpacked. We've been working around the clock to get this business up and running and it looks like we might open for business this Monday! I'll be updating with pictures of the office and our new little home soon, but for now I need all of your help. After taking all the marketing projects upon myself, I've learned how important it is to get "ratings" on your website to rise it's numbers in the search engines. Therefore, I'm asking all of you to check out the first draft of our website (and offer suggestions if you have any) also, if you don't mind adding our link to your websites, facebook etc. for the next little while while we increase our traffic flow it would be supper helpful! Thanks so much for all your help and support!

Check it out at http://www.urgentdentalusa.com

8 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

Kelli, I love it! IT looks really good! I am very impressed! It is a great marketing pull. I would be absolutely inclined to call and go in just by what I read and saw! So proud of you guys! I can't wait for this to take off and branch out so that you can come back to Utah where you belong!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I looks GREAT! Love the logo and the slogan...very catchy! It is very professional, you did an excellent job with the wording of everything on each of the pages:) I also thought the mapquest thing on the location page was also a great idea! LOVE IT!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Oh and Ryan says he can help you guys do a few different things to up your rankings on the search engines...he says he will talk to Aaron:)

natalie a said...

look great - to the point, very professional

Alexis 18 said...

my hubby does search engines rating on google-if you need some help let me know and you guys can talk to him and maybe he can take a look at your websit.

Ethington Family said...

I know you don't know me, or remember me, but my name is Mary Morley Ethington (now). I went to highschool with Aaron. I love your blog, first of all. I'll be happy to add your website to my blog and facebook- can't say it will help much (I don't think many people read mine:)
I'm excited for you though. For the new adventure and hope that everything goes even better then you hope for.
I love your profile too, about being a mom and how kids kind of take over. It is true for me too. I sometimes get a glimps of the person I was before kids (and it's not when I am trying on clothes- haha), but I wouldn't change any of it. I love being a mom.
My days seem to go buy pretty fast and I sometimes wonder if I even can say a thought without repeating myself twice (just to make sure everyone is listening:) anyway, just wanted to drop a novel and say hi, hope all is well and good luck!
mary

Joe and Samantha Vickers said...

I love the website! Very clear and to the point with services and location.
I am so happy things are going well for you guys and that we are hopefully going to be neighbors!

Love ya!
sam

SarahBara said...

Looks good! You guys have been busy, we just had a dental emergency today...sadly you are in Vegas or we would have come to you!