Monday, July 19, 2010

Winter Escape





As I'm trying to get my blog "updated", or at least not completely void of over an entire year of our lives. Most of my posts may just consist of some pictures with brief descriptions. Much like this one. We came up to visit family several times this "spring" when it was in the 70's and even 80's here in Vegas, only to find snow, snow and more snow storms in Utah. You would think I would have learned my lesson after the first few times and pack like we would if we had planned a Winter escape, but alas, I never did, and without fail as the year got later and the days hotter in Vegas...I would travel to Utah with flip flops and perhaps a sweat-shirt "incase" it got cold and without fail, it would snow. In my defense, it was still snowing in April and May for heavens sake! I ended up buying more than one coat for Ethan from Wal-Mart this year (good thing they are like $10) as he would look at me so forlorn and heart-broken when I would tell him he couldn't go play in the snow because he didn't have any snow clothes.

No comments: