Alexis Lynn Atwood
We welcomed Lexie to the family on 11/10/10. Check out the link above to sneek a peek at our little princess. She has been the BEST baby ever. At 3 months now she fills our home with such a sweet spirit, lots of little coo's and giggles and a lot of PINK (which makes mommy very happy). Lexie girl always has a smile for everyone and anyone and is growing like a weed. We love this little girl more than words can say.
3 comments:
I loved getting to watch these videos. Crazy how times goes by so fast, I can't believe how big your boy has gotten, and a new little girl. Nina told me you were preggers but I forgot so congrats!!!
I love all your updates to your blog! You guys are such a cute little family! I can't wait to meet Lexie, she is so stinking adorable in her pictures! I sure miss you guys, and hope all is well
Post a Comment