
We had a family outing to the basketball game the other day. BYU was playing at the Delta center...or um...the Energy Solutions Arena and Grandpa Mike had tickets. Coming from an "All Red" family, and marrying into an "all blue" family, I often feel conflicted at the games, never sure which team I should be cheering for. But, I always enjoy the time with family and I suppose I don't really care what team I'm cheering for. As for Ethan's first big game...He LOVED it, he looked around wide eyed the whole game just enjoying the crowd, noise and lights. Unlike his big brother who hates sports?? go figure. After the game was over, Micah asked when he was finally going to be able to play, because apparently making him sit through a basketball game is just plain torture :-). Aaron tries SO hard to sway him into the sports fanatic, I sometimes think that if we started telling him that it was just for grown-ups he may start begging us to let him join in.
1 comment:
Reverse psychology! It works great for my brothers kids!
Post a Comment