Thursday, March 13, 2008

Husband TAG


I know, you have all been dying to know more about Aaron - so you can thank Melissa for this opportunity!

What is his name? Aaron Moody Atwood (Moody is his Mom's maiden name)
How long did you date? 3 months - we don't mess around :-)
How long have you been married? 1 1/2 years
Who eats more sweets? Aaron will tell you I do, but I would say with the exception of when I'm nursing - it's definatly him. Who said I love you first? Aaron, and he didn't waste any time with that either.
Who is taller? Aaron 6'2"
Who is the better singer? I'm going to call it a tie.
Who is smarter? Of course my brilliant husband the Doctor is ;-)...unless we're talking about the other 50% of the things in the world that I know more about.
Who does the laundry? Again, I'm going to call it a tie - I HATE laundry, but I do it-and Aaron usually helps me fold it and put it away. He's really very helpful with everything around the house.
Who pays the bills? That would be my job.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Who get's any sleep in this family?? Not me, so I guess Aaron gets the right, left and middle.
Who mows the lawn? Well, since we've only been married one summer, I'm going to have to say neither of us - I was too pregnant last summer to do it and Aaron would have been content to let our yard turn into a jungle...so we hired a neighbor boy to do it. I imagine this year I'll have to grow myself a green thumb and keep up the yard.
Who cooks dinner? I do. However I'm still holding out for Aaron to cook once in a while, he's actually a really good cook. He does however, always make crepes or German pancakes on Saturday mornings.
Who drives? We both do - If Aaron is going to be doing any talking on the phone, I have to insist on driving for the safety of everyone on the road :-)
Who is more stubborn? Again...it's a tie.
Who kissed who first? Definatly Aaron. I told him several times I wasn't going to kiss him that night (after his attempts) -BUT, it was the Tim & Faith concert which was very romantic, then after the concert we walked outside to where it was pooring rain and ran through the Gateway to get to our car, as we got to the bridge, very wet, Aaron pulled me under it and out of the rain and right into a kiss...how could I resist?
Who asked who out? Aaron - which he did as a last ditch effort since he had lost his date for the concert and took a chance on a blind date.
Who proposed? Aaron the first time...then Micah the second. The first time Aaron proposed, we were still waiting on my ring - so when he got the ring back, he had made arrangements for us to meet his family at dinner, and before we went in, Micah got down on his knee (with Aaron) and held up the ring and asked "will you be my mommy?"
Who is more sensitive? Before pregnancy I would have said neither of us - but now after having Ethan - it's me, ALL the way.
Who has more siblings? Aaron, he has 7 siblings. I only have 2.
Who wears the pants? I think we would both like to think we do. (Except Aaron just told me he did) ;-)

Now I'm going to TAG Kirsten, Alexis, Mykol & Kami since I know the least about your husbands :-)

4 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

SWEET!!! I am so glad you did it:):) It is always so fun to read other peoples husband tags. What a cute couple you guys are!:)

Lacie said...

Don't think I'm weird because I spy on your blog but hey that's what I do and that's who I am. I love the part with Micah and the ring, I actually cried (just a little)

Jen B. said...

Me too Lacie!! we are boobs!!! I actually have tears in my eyes right this second!!! Kellie, I never new Aaron was such a romantic!!

Alexis 18 said...

you seemed to have scored yourself a great guy! sigh of relief after only 3 months-you got lucky!!!