We got some very exciting new's this last week, that my brother Kyle and his family will be moving back here to Utah...particularly Utah County in the next month or so. I am SO excited to have them closer and to be able to spend more time with them. The only sad thing, is that our close vacinity will be short lived as we're on our way out...but we're not going too far. Congrats on the new job Kyle!!
4 comments:
Holy updates!!! I checked and it was always fishlake then all the sudden everything has happened. Looks like life is going good. Why haven't you been outside?
So exciting for Kyle and Nina!! I think I will actually see them more now!! I do get to see them next week though, so I am glad to go to Ohio and still know someone!!
Kelly, I'm not sure if you remember me, but we went to EFY together, years and years ago! I went to high school with Alexis' husband Ryan and found your blog through their's....hope you're doing well! Andria Shaw Carnell
Post a Comment