

Ethan has an obsession with the toilets. He is always throwing things in them...toilet paper, brushes, balls, blankets, cups, toys, basically anything he can find. He has also figured out how to open the seat, so closing them doesn't do any good if we forget to close the bathroom door. Today while I was in the kitchen, he snuck away into the laundry room, when I realized it was a little too quiet to be good, this is where I found him. Notice the water all over himself, it was EVERYWHERE in the bathroom and the entire roll of toilet paper was unrolled into the toilet. Good Job Baby!
7 comments:
Not fun!! My kids like to find whole toilet paper rolls and chuck them in the toilet and watch them expand!
hahaaaa that's funny. He is so big! I can't believe what a little man he is standing there.
Oh boy...Derek went through that stage a little while ago and it sucks to clean up! I still have try to keep the bathroom doors shut because every once in a while he will try it again. He is dang cute standing there though, even if he does have toilet water all over him:):)
Sounds like he takes after his dad. I'm glad we found your blog Aaron. Hope all is well.
Jordan
Better keep that door closed, you don't want him falling in. Then again, maybe he wants you potty train him :)
get use to these things happening with little boys!! soon he will be coming up with more creative things to tear apart! good luck and enjoy!
I love that little boy so much. Even covered in toilet water he is sooo cute and seemingly innocent:)
Post a Comment