

Last weekend Aaron and I got together with my 3 best frinds from Jr. High/high school. It was SO much fun to see their little families and catch up, especially since it has been almost 10 years (or longer) since we have all gotten together. I love you girls!

After, I was able to go to a wedding shower for Tasha Dean. She is another of my clostest friends growing up. I met her in 4th grade when she moved into the neighborhood, and we have kept in touch ever since. Again, we don't get to see her very often, as she's busy doing important "Washington stuff" in DC. But, it was SO fun to see her and all the old neighbors from the "hood". Congratulations Tasha and Rob on your marriage!
3 comments:
I am so glad you posted these pics. don't you just miss the good 'ol days of jr high-hanging out at Haley's house and doing prank calls and going down to the cemetery and trying to talk to death people! good memories. It's always nice to get together with old friends-time goes by so fast yet(for me at least) it seems like no time has gone by at all.
Kelli! So fun to see that picture and your comments were so nice, thank you! I loved seeing you too and we definitely need to see more of each other! Also, I got such a kick out of seeing your pics with Morgan, Misty and Kat - that must have been so fun! And lastly, both your parents' weddings - that was great to see. Thanks for always keeping us updated on the excitment of you life. We'll have to talk soon. Hope you're having a nice weekend! love you!
Oh my gosh! How fun!!!! Oh how I wish I could have been there. You all look so beautiful! Oh the memories that would have been going around that room. How often you have come to my mind. :)
Post a Comment