Friday, October 17, 2008

Little Micah frowny face

Jen P. picture tagged me...so here is what you get. Because of how my pictures are set-up I didn't have a 4th picture...so I chose the 4th picture in the 4th folder, in the 4th file...will that do? ;-) Anyway it's a picture of Aaron getting his teeth cleaned and Micah looking on happily ;-)...Micah is about 3 in this picture. And, I must say Aaron still wears that shirt just about every day :-)


 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Seriously...That has got to be the cutest pouty lip! Cute picture:)

Melanie said...

Oh, I miss that 3-year old Micah, the current Micah is just so tall and 7ish.

Chelsi said...

He has gotten so big, we will miss seeing Micah around!

SFHS 1994 said...

We would really like to have your email address in our "reunion planning file", could you send it to sfhs1994@gmail.com? Thanks

Jennifer Parcell said...

LOL I am so loving the bowl cut! Micah is so great me and my kids will miss him dearly! All of you for that matter!