Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas




We had a crazy Christmas, and the boys were very spoiled.  We started out Christmas eve at Dad and Donna's house where we had a great lunch and each of the boy had a whole pile of Toys waiting for them to open.  Micah got his super Indiana Jones Lego set he has literally been "dying" for.  And Ethan got the cutest little four wheeler that he immediately took a liking too.  Then, we hurried off to Aaron's parents in Salem for a wonderful Christmas dinner and nativity program, planned and executed by the wonderfully talented Ellie (9 yrs old).  We stayed the night there and stayed up half the night (after we put the kids to sleep of course) joking with Ali, Jared and Becca...and opening up our gifts.  Aaron got me a .40 semi-automatic SM gun...which I know sounds funny to some, but I really wanted it, and I am very excited to have it and my concealed weapon permit to keep me and my kido's safe ;-)...not to mention that I can now be Laura Croft ;-).  Anyway, back to Christmas, we got up that morning and opened all the presents from Santa...once again, a bunch of Lego's for Micah and a Nintendo DS and Ethan got lot's of balls (and a few cars) :-)  Then we packed up and headed up to my Mom and Russ's house for a Christmas lunch and fun.  My mom really spoiled me with gifts and they gave Aaron the snowmobiling boots he's really wanted.  And Russ made Ethan an amazing rocking horse that I'm sure he'll appreciate someday...but in the meantime - I'll show it off for him :-)  All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas surrounded by those that we love.  

2 comments:

Jen B. said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, we sure miss you!! I am so glad you came to bunco!!!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Seriously...the CUTEST santa EVER!! I LOVE that you got a gun for Christmas...THAT IS AWESOME!! I am truly jealous:)