Ethan in his Halloween jammies...not very impressed with uncle Jared's idea of fun :-)
He wasn't having anything to do with the hat either :-)
It was our last night in our neighborhood, so we had some mixed emotions about the holiday...and, we spent our evening walking around talking to everyone rather than handout our our toothbrushes :-\ so, if you missed out sorry. But we sure had fun seeing everyone. As for Ethan and Micah...neither one of them seemed overly excited about the holiday?...go figure. I didn't even get a picture of Micah in his costure (sad) because he put it on just before he ran out to trick-or-treat with Tyler...and took it off as soon as he walked in the door. If I wasn't so distracted trying to pack and clean our house...I might have worried about it at the time...oh well, I guess there's always next year.
1 comment:
What a cute pair of pirates:) They never do like the hat thing much LOL! We are so sad you are gone:(
Post a Comment