


It's been so much fun to watch Micah with his little brother. He loves to play with Ethan and make him laugh. Ethan is very lucky to have such a fun big brother to teach him all kinds of cool stuff...like playing video game ;-)...which seems to be Micah's favorite pass time. I've decided that I'll have to really start putting some limits on the video games as Ethan gets older...and in the meantime teach Micah all the fun things there are to do outside :-)
3 comments:
Your title looks fantastic ... great job!
Kellie,
I just found your blog! This is Lindsay (and Brian) How cute you guys are! Those are the first pictures of Ethan I've seen. He is adorable. I'm sure you're loving it. We also have a blog, you can find the link on Meg and Nate's blog. Have a great Christmas!
Kelli-your blog is so cute! I'm glad to know you have one so we can keep in touch this way now. I'll have to get that photographers name and number from you. The pics were DARLING! It was great to see you guys at the party. Have a wonderful Christmas!
PS: Those chocolates are sooo good!
Post a Comment