My dad got this little Bunny outfit for Ethan, and when we went out to his house on Thursday night for a Chocolate party, he dressed him up in it to "show him off". It was really funny, cute, but he did look a little too "girly" for my liking.
He is the cutest little baby around! I could just eat him up! I am so glad that he is feeling better! Happy babies make for happy moms!! Speaking of happy moms, check out my blog! nicknjenn.blogspot.com
Ohhh that is the cutest little bunny EVER!:) Looks like your Easter was fun! I don't see your countdown to Hawaii anymore....I think that might mean you are in Hawaii!!!!! That is awesome I hope you have a Great time! I may need to get some travel tips from you...thats where I want to go next:):)
Hi Kelly! My little nephew had the same little outfit for Easter... I just loved it! He's still just a BABY~ no problem if he's a bunny just for a day! It was fun to get some updates on your family~ you guys sure are cute. Sarah
4 comments:
That outfit is soooooooo cute !! I love it! You can get away with stuff like that when they are babies!
He is the cutest little baby around! I could just eat him up! I am so glad that he is feeling better! Happy babies make for happy moms!! Speaking of happy moms, check out my blog! nicknjenn.blogspot.com
Ohhh that is the cutest little bunny EVER!:) Looks like your Easter was fun! I don't see your countdown to Hawaii anymore....I think that might mean you are in Hawaii!!!!! That is awesome I hope you have a Great time! I may need to get some travel tips from you...thats where I want to go next:):)
Hi Kelly!
My little nephew had the same little outfit for Easter... I just loved it! He's still just a BABY~ no problem if he's a bunny just for a day! It was fun to get some updates on your family~ you guys sure are cute.
Sarah
Post a Comment