Friday, May 16, 2008

Seriously !?!


So there I was, just wasting time blog stalking...and I came across this...I'm speechless :-)

The girl that posted it titled it "We's in Love"...ha, I'm still laughing.

17 comments:

Jen B. said...

That is high class all the way!!! I should show you Mike and mine sometime!!!!:) Haha

The Warr's said...

That is awesome! Thanks for a good laugh!

sarahbellac said...

ummm...yeah. 'speechless' has to be the most appropriate word! How are you, beautiful Kelli?
Hugs,
Sarah

Maranda said...

'Gross' is all I have to say! Love the hand on the butt. What a special picture to show that future baby.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that moment of totally uninhibited laughter! I am dyin' over here! xo, selena

Jennifer Parcell said...

What? I think this is so beautiful and oh so poetic! I only wish that me and Nick would have done this especially with the twins! Even though his arms might not have made it all the way around! hehe love it thanks Kelli!

Lacie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!

SarahBara said...

WOW, who in their right mind would do that? HE HE I am still laughing! Hey Kelli can I put your blog on my link list? Thanks again for the laugh-Sarah

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

HA HA HAAAA!! Oh Boy....Yikes! That is just not right...and to top it off it says, "We's in love" LOL!!!...Some People...

Anonymous said...

This is the sickest thing I have ever seen! People gave Ramsey a lot of crap for the gift as well! I didn't even think about it. I love it. When are you guys moving? Are you excited? We Move on the 28th of June and I can't wait. What do you do about Ethan's weight? I get really anxious about Emmi being so small! Ethan Is ADORABLE as well. We will have to hook the two of them up! Sorry, this has been the longest comment of all time!

Rachelle said...

Dude, seriously march your behind over here and take a pic of Matt and I doing that pose. HAHAHAHA! So funny! Love that you posted it!

jon and kir said...

What in the world?*#!

Chelsi said...

We's in love, I hope that's also in their wedding announcement. Okay I really do have a pic of my stomach, but it's nothing like that wow, that takes guts. My favorite part is his hand on her butt!

alliatwood said...

Man, I wish I was that cool! That baby is going to have some awesome parents!

Kamie said...

Just in case you haven't gotten enough comments... that is awesome! Who takes a picture like that? Seriously...I want to hire that photographer and do a family shot. If only they knew how many laughs they were providing.

Steph said...

I don't even know what to say to that! Lol...that is hilarious, I'm crying...in fact I think I'm going to have to steal this one from you and post on my blog as well. Maybe Brock and I should look into a last min. photo shoot before the baby comes...lol! Thanks for sharing, hope you guys are well ;)

Anonymous said...

i laughed so hard when I first saw this. unbelievable!
thanks for sharing!