I saw this link on my cousins blog, Visit the link above for a really good laugh...I almost peed :-) And let's be honest, any of "us" from Utah are probably guilty of a post like this.
Joel found this girls blog on KSL and had me read it... I'm like "What the...who is this girl!" I love how random she is and how she can go on and on and doesn't slow down. It's pretty entertaining! She seems pretty into herself if you ask me.
2 comments:
Joel found this girls blog on KSL and had me read it... I'm like "What the...who is this girl!" I love how random she is and how she can go on and on and doesn't slow down. It's pretty entertaining! She seems pretty into herself if you ask me.
P.S. Call me and let me know how you designed your cute header.
Post a Comment