Monday, October 13, 2008

Big news!

Okay, so maybe the news won't be so big for some of you, but it's big news for us. We found someone great to rent our house...and although we won't be moving to Las Vegas right away, we will be moving out of our wonderful neighborhood right away. The 25th to be exact! So, to all of our friends and neighbors here, thanks for everything and we are going to miss all of you so much! We will be staying with my Dad (in Tooele)for a month or two until the clinic is finished in Vegas...so perhaps we'll still be around some. And, our doors are always open in Vegas for visitors :-)

11 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Congratulations!! That is Great news...for you guys! It won't be as fun not having you around though:( You will have to keep your blog so we can all stay updated:)

Lacie said...

WHAT????? It happened so fast.....well not so fast but I thought you were staying for awhile. You will be greatly missed. Thats not even 2 weeks CRAZY! You better keep your blog. I will for sure take you up on the offer of visiting Vegas. Maybe the neighbors will all go together:)

Jennifer Parcell said...

Ah man, I am glad that it has worked out for you guys, but I would be a liar if I said I was happy. I am happy for you, but sad for me. My stripper friend and diet coke and cherry shot drinker, Wisteria lane will never be the same without you. Let me know how I can help with your moving!

Sarah and Trent said...

I totally thought it was going to be another baby... :) haha!
Congrats on the news though, that's awesome! What an adventure ahead.
We have our own little adventure ahead, due in April! yahhhh finally, a little Porter is on its way. :)

Jen B. said...

I am so sad, I don't even want to believe it. I don't know what to say......Just so sad :(

Maranda said...

Yay...that's awesome news! That is coming up so fast. I hope you'll find some time to spend with me while i'm there in all your preping to move.

Chelsi said...

I'll miss you so much! You are so much fun! I can't believe you came & went so fast! We might just have to crash at your house in Vegas!

Corinne said...

NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!! You can't move. I am going to be so sad. We have had so much fun haning out with you guys playing rock band, dance class and going boating. I guess we'll just have to come visit you in Vegas.

Our Family said...

Oh man, does putting it on your blog make it really real? I'm still in denial. I'm going to miss you more than I can say. You are the best!

The Warr's said...

i didn't know you guys moved out already! we so haven't hung out and we lived so close...guess more reason to go to vegas! i can't wait to make an "all girl" trip down there to visit you!

Joe and Samantha Vickers said...

Yes! One step closer to Vegas and your favorite cousin! :)