Thursday, January 15, 2009

Michelle...


is engaged. It's been really quick (not that anyone in this family can say anything) but she's getting married on February 28th. Her fiance is Kurt (I don't even know his last name?) But I really like him and am excited to welcome him to the family. Michelle is so excited she could die (her own words not mine) and we all think that Zachary (Kurts little 4 yr old boy) just won the mommy lottery :-). Congrats you two. This will make 3 wedding in less than a year!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

so glad you updated! I LOVE Ethan's hair! how is house hunt?

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Ohhh...How Exciting!! Tell her Congrats:)

Maranda said...

I'm so happy to see all the updates. Love Ethan in the Santa Suite and the picture of him holding the feminine douche is hilarious. Thanks for the Christmas basket...it was awesome!

Poelmans said...

yay for MICHELLE!!! Please tell her congrats for me! And please add me to your blog. lindsaypoelman@gmail.com