Oh my gosh!! That looks so FUN! Looks like you guys had a good time! I love all of your picures...that is as close to Hawaii as I will get for awhile I'm sure LOL:)
Kelli I have missed you! I just love your family! You guys are such a beautiful bunch of people. Seriously I mean it! I am glad you got a chance to get away! I want to hear all about it! It sure looks like heaven there! While you were in heaven, I was living in hell back here! heheheh ! Glad to have you back!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That looks so FUN! Looks like you guys had a good time! I love all of your picures...that is as close to Hawaii as I will get for awhile I'm sure LOL:)
Oh I am so glad you are back! What a beautiful place makes me jealous!! Maybe someday we will get to go!
Maybe one day I will make it there. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I am Jealous!!!!
It looks gorgeous!! I hope you had an awesome time, I'll meet you outside and you can give us all the details.
Kelli I have missed you! I just love your family! You guys are such a beautiful bunch of people. Seriously I mean it! I am glad you got a chance to get away! I want to hear all about it! It sure looks like heaven there! While you were in heaven, I was living in hell back here! heheheh ! Glad to have you back!
That video is awesome! I wish I was more computer savvy. Well done!
Post a Comment