1. BYU Salt Lake Center- everything attendant (it's a small campus)2. Altres Staffing - Clerical Coordinator (I interviewed and found jobs for people)
3. Political lobbyist for the Labor Unions
4. Mesa Systems - National Account Manager (yes, I traveled the Nation)
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Little Women
2. Sahara
3. A River Runs Through It
4. Talladega nights
FOUR..OR SO...PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Farmington, UT
2. Ephriam, UT
3. Cedar City, UT
4. Salt Lake City, UT
5. Orem, UT
6. Brisbaine, Australia
7. Toowoomba, Australia
8. Spanish Fork, UT

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Dad
2. Mom
3. Mother-in-Law
4. Our Accountant ...wow am I exciting!
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

1. Sushi...oh how I miss it!
2. Crab legs
3. Steak
4. Zupas :-)
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. I'm pretty happy right where I am...I love being home with my family BUT I'd still enjoy the following...
2. Snowboarding
3. in Lake Powell
4. on the beach
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Spending more time with my Family
2. Getting the Emergency Clinic up and running
3. Moving to Vegas
4. New Adventures
& 6 things you don't know about me...

1. I have been to 48 of the 50 states.
2. I almost got arrested when I was 19 for throwing water balloons.
3. I am terrified, like paralyzing heart stopping terrified of snakes.
4. I always say "Yes" or "agree" and then do things my own way anyway.
5. I love everyone, seriously, I spend so much time "worrying" and thinking about others even if I just met them. And if I ever knew I said or did something to hurt or upset someone, it would cause me an ulcer... :-)
6. I secretly wish I lived the life of Laura Croft Tomb Raider :-)

Now I Tag...YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment