Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weekend at Fish Lake

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kris said...

Your little family is adorable! Kelli, I've only met you one time & you were anxiously awaiting the arrival of your little Ethan...while mine was running wild around the dental office. ( : I found your blog through Melinda's and thought I'd encourage you and Aaron to come to Denver for your residency, we'd love to have you here. Hope all is well & good luck selling your house. Love, Kristine (Aaron's FAVORITE cousin). ( :

Maranda said...

Just so you know Joel is incredibly jealous of your little adventure to fish lake. It's making both of us a little home sick. Anyway, I love the new background. You have a cute family. I must be related!

SarahBara said...

Kelli- I found your blog! You probably don't remember me-Sarah Barton, from junior high? Anyway, what a darling family you have I am so glad that I found you!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Looks like Ethan loves the snow!! How cute...looks like good times:)

sTeVe and aMbEr BEST said...

So fun! We'll have to plan for a cabin weekend next season.
Yes, I about died...at first I was like what is she talking about...I don't know any of these people and then one by one I figured it out...some I still can't believe. Call me or IM me sometime and we'll have a good laugh together!

sTeVe and aMbEr BEST said...

Oh...I'm glad to see you guys only rides the best. Artic Cat, baby! We are watching Brian Regan right now, laughing our heads off! So we really do need to make some vacations plans. So when is the big move?