a little crazy...a lot of LOVE.
More pictures are GREAT!! They are worth a thousand words you know:) So cute! Girls night out is always a good time!!
I hate seeing you girls having fun without me:) Anyway, cute pictures. All I can say for Aaron is what is he doing with his hair? I'm not sure I'm diggin the wave.
So, I knew if I "blogstalked" enough I would find someone I knew! Glad to see that you are doing well.
You have been added to the Class of 1994 blog at this linkhttp://sfhs1994.blogspot.com/Please visit and help us find more people!
Ethan is getting so big, what a cutie!
I love the pictures! You & your friends look sgreat!
Kelli,Your little Ethan is adorable. I am so excited to see you this summer. At least I hope I will. We will be in town July 7th-14th.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
More pictures are GREAT!! They are worth a thousand words you know:) So cute! Girls night out is always a good time!!
I hate seeing you girls having fun without me:) Anyway, cute pictures. All I can say for Aaron is what is he doing with his hair? I'm not sure I'm diggin the wave.
So, I knew if I "blogstalked" enough I would find someone I knew! Glad to see that you are doing well.
You have been added to the Class of 1994 blog at this link
http://sfhs1994.blogspot.com/
Please visit and help us find more people!
Ethan is getting so big, what a cutie!
I love the pictures! You & your friends look sgreat!
Kelli,
Your little Ethan is adorable. I am so excited to see you this summer. At least I hope I will. We will be in town July 7th-14th.
Post a Comment