Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sadly...the time has come


To go PRIVATE that is. I swore I wouldn't do it, I even tried to talk a few people out of doing it...but as the number of disturbing stories and creepy "photo edits" has continued, I too will be making my blog private. So please leave your email in the comments and I will soon ( as soon as I can manage) be turning the blog over to invite only. PS. if you leave your email and type in the word 'at' in place of @ it will cut down on possible junk mail for you. Also, I would love to keep in touch with anyone and everyone that I know, so even if I don't know you look at my blog...drop me a line and I'll add you.

26 comments:

Nate Eaton said...

ADD ME!!! NFEATON@GMAIL.COM

Sarah and Trent said...

s_porty7 at yahoo.com

I love to see your updates!

Steph said...

Hi Kelli. Funny, I just went "private" today too -- didn't think I ever would. Anyway, please add me: stephanie.hedberg "at" gmail.com

Crazy about Michelle -- I'm SO excited for her!!!! Can't wait to meet Kurt.

Lacie said...

elbowenatsfcn.org

Jacquelyn said...

jackierobins23 at gmail.com

Meg said...

mrencher@hotmail.com
-megan

Kris said...

I'd love to keep reading. krishansendc at yahoo.com

kk said...

klambfuller at gmail

Jenn said...

jennieproc at gmail.com

Alexis 18 said...

campbell.lexatgmail.com

Kari said...

karijohnson454(at)gmail(dot)com

natalie a said...

don't you love how I assume you'd want me to have access... I mean we're so close :) ha ha

Well just in case you don't mind my occasional snooping

narealestate at sfcn.org

it was fun chatting with you today (at the office) good luck in vegas! Maybe we could get togethr before you leave - oh and Ethan is really cute!

~H said...

Hello hello!! :) lol speaking of non invited people looking at your blog, here I am. :) But I'm family. :) I would love to stay in contact with you guys if that's ok with you. :) helga.ak at hotmail.com

I can not believe how big your kids are getting! They are adorable!

Sure love you guys and hope all if going well!

J&J said...

I miss you!! Ethan is so cute and I love his curly hair!!
Hook us up!
jennsitterud at hotmail.com

Maranda said...

marandataylor12atgmail.com

Megan said...

i've been considering it too...

meganmerkleyatgmail.com

jon and kir said...

kirstinbrostrom@hotmail.com add me!!

Sarah said...

sarahmariezzyathotmail

kelli,
Thanks for the link. it's been so fun to see what you've been up to. I'm almost convinced that we need to do the whole private thing as well. why are people so creepy?

sarah

Corinne said...

rickivieatmsn.com

Joe and Samantha Vickers said...

jsvickers at cox.net
~sam

Mieka said...

hope all is well. my blog is miekapaul.blogspot.com and email is miekathueson@hotmail.com

The Warr's said...

johannajohnsonathotmail.com

SarahBara said...

You better add me! I have not been blogging a lot latley cause I have the pregnancy sickies! Anyways, I love to keep in touch!
sarahbarrus"at"hotmail.com

Jennifer Parcell said...

jlparcell@msn.com please come back? I am really missing you and your cheery demeanor!

Cindy said...

Cindy

theeldestchild'at'hotmail.com

JEFF said...

jlandrew01atgmail.com