

We went to the Blue Man Group on Saturday night with Michelle, my mom and her BF Russ. It was a fun concert...even though I spent the whole time worrying about Ethan who was not being very good for aunt Becca. I told her when I dropped him off that he only cries for two reasons, he's hungry or tired. If he doesn't take the bottle, then just lay him down and he'll go to sleep. Unfortunately she must not have heard that part, becuase she just kept trying to calm him and Ethan is a funny kid, when he's tired, the more you stimulate him the more worked up he gets, if he's tired and cranky, you just have to lay him down, and he'll go to sleep. So for hours she listened to him scream while she tried to calm him. When I finally just said put him in his car seat and just leave him alone...he went right to sleep. Poor Becca. Thanks for watching him.
No comments:
Post a Comment