Kelly! SO GLAD you found me! How are things? I had no idea you were married . . . and you have 2 kids?!? And your mom is engaged? That is so great! Tell Michelle happy belated bday from me. I was thinking about her on her bday but had no idea how to get a hold of her.
Glad that all is going well, where are you guys living?
7 comments:
Love the pics and the song. What is it?
Kelly! SO GLAD you found me! How are things? I had no idea you were married . . . and you have 2 kids?!? And your mom is engaged? That is so great! Tell Michelle happy belated bday from me. I was thinking about her on her bday but had no idea how to get a hold of her.
Glad that all is going well, where are you guys living?
kelli!
Such cute pictures!!!! and I love you blog! I have one too now but its a little skimpy right now.
Kelli, I absolutely love all your cute family pics...you look gorgeous (as usual).
Kelli, SOOOOO cute! I love your pictures!
Hey kelli...your blog is so cute! I love your family pictures & the slideshow makes then even cuter! :)
Post a Comment