I was surprised by a phone call from my mom last night informing me she was engaged!! They took a trip to St. George and Vegas this week for both their birthday's and Valentine's day, so I gess we all should have seen it coming. But silly me, I believed my mom when she said they wern't ready for that yet :-) My mom has been dating Russ (I don't even know his last name!!) since about August and was soon acting like a giddy teenager again...needless to say, he makes her very happy, and therefore we are all happy for her. I don't know when the wedding will be - but I imagine it will be quite an event, so don't worry all my blogging friends, you won't miss out. This picture is from a few months ago, but it's the only one I have of them together.
6 comments:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Your mom is such a fantastic woman. I adore her and I am so happy for her. Please send her my well wishes!!!
Yeah for Terri!! Tell her I said congrats! Luwain said he was really nice guy!
Oh, I'm so happy for your mom!She's such a wonderful woman and deserves to be happy..Tell her congrats!
wow, i had no idea!
That's great though. Good for Terri!
Hey Kelli, I did not have computer access for the last little while and I just checked your blog and saw this entry. I can't believe your mom is engaged! That is so exciting! Please tell her Congratulations for me!
Yay! I'm so happy for your mom. Send her my love.
Hugs,
Sarah
Post a Comment