What happened in Vegas...stays in Vegas. The Cougars killed the Rebels tonight on their home court. It was a lot of fun to get into ALL the energy from the crowd. Aaron and I have been able to go to several games this season, and this one was by far one of the most fun...not just because we won, but because the energy in the stadium was CRAZY!
(This is an apology to my father who raised me with UTE blood and would be ashamed of the way I scream & shout for the cougars...but what can a girl do? My father in-law played for BYU & they are loyal season ticket holders...generously giving us 7th row tickets. Can't I just like them both :-) I promise i'll dress Micah and Ethan in Purpel for the games ;-)
1 comment:
Go Cougars! Exciting news about Seattle. We are still not totally sure where we are headed. Possible Portland, maybe Denver. Your little buddy is such a handsome little dude! When did we grow up! It seems like we were just going through the McDonalds drive through getting the #2! -Mykol
Post a Comment