

My cousins have some little French Pit Bull puppies that the kido's were just loving, in fact most of them wouldn't put them down. That is except Micah - who refused to touch the puppies except to pull their ears back :-) I kept trying to show him how to hold them, or pet them...and he pulled away saying he didn't want to touch them. He loved to watch them, and to get them to play with stuff, but that was about it. He's such a funny boy, he basically doesn't like anything that moves...except from a safe observing distance. I guess not that I can blame him, I'm not really a pet person myself, and I especially hate all reptiles, snakes or bugs... but I still can't resist a puppy or a kitten.

This picture of him holding the turtle, was taken at his cousin's birthday party, where they hired a snake guy to come to the party. All the other kids got their pictures taken with a big snake around their neck...and Micah wouldn't come anywhere near the things and reluctantly got his picture taken with the most harmless looking of the reptiles. :-) Can't say I blame the kid.
2 comments:
I want a puppy! I am sad you guys aren't coming out here. Do you know where you are going for sure?
That girl in the second pic is pretty cute. It is so fun to keep in touch with you guys. Yea for blogging!
Post a Comment