Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cheesy Music


My little sister made fun of me today for puting Avril Lavigne music on my blog...and to that I say, I am entitled to listen to all the cheesy music I like. In fact just to get it all out there in the open, on occasion I still bust out the N'sync and sing at the top of my lungs to "this I promise you" while I'm driving - not to mention all the country music I listen to when I'm getting my Yee-haw on...what can I say, I moved to Spanish Fork. When we move to Seattle the whiney indie music just may grow on me too :-)

2 comments:

jon and kir said...

I love the cheesy music, I totally bust out a little nsync every so often-I have to admit my heart jumped just a litlle when I heard NKOTB may have a reunion-I know pathetic!

Maranda said...

What's wrong with N'Sync? It's not cheezy...it's awesome!