Thursday, February 28, 2008

Eat Me



At least that is what Ethan thinks everything is for. It doesn't matter what the object is, if it's within a 5 foot radius, he manages to get it in his mouth. And he's a stong little tyke, you have to wrestle it away from him...and then of course he crys. So when it's fairly harmless, like say a Pizza box, I say "have at it baby boy!".

3 comments:

Cannon Family said...

Isn't it a fun stage?!?! You're thinkng "I wonder how many places that thing has been that your putting in your mouth?" Oh, but they're so dang cute!

jon and kir said...

Ethan is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!! I love his cute round head!!

Brittany said...

I can't get over how much Ethan and Jackson look and act alike. If only we lived close--they'd be such good little buddies! LOVE the family pics--they're gorgeous!

Where did you guys decide to go to school? You'll have to let me know.